Welcome to EKO Holiday Clubs @ Weston Park
At EKO Holiday Club children are given the space and opportunity to connect with the natural world, to learn about themselves and their friends, and to have fun discovering new things.
Our 3 EKO rules are simple:
- Look After Yourself
- Look After each Other
- Look After Nature.
School Holiday Clubs – Open to Children in Year 1 to 8
- Full Day 9:00am start – £40 (HAF funded place £5)
- Short Day 10:30am start – £35 (HAF funded place FREE)
- Each session will finish at 4:00pm.
What do you need to know?
- Based at Weston Park, we have our own dedicated EKO Outdoor Learning Site and Shelter as well as use of the extensive grounds of Weston Park.
- No two days are ever the same but follow a similar format. Generally a carousel of guided activities in the morning and more free flow in the afternoons.
- On Thursday’s we welcome Steve Guy aka the Hungry Guy to EKO. Steve provides new opportunities for the children to prepare, cook and eat delicious foods. Please note that Thursday afternoons are less free flow than normal and might not suit some SEND children as there is more time spent indoors.
- A hot lunch and healthy snacks are all part of the day. We’ll be mindful of dietary choices and food allergies, but EKO is all about having a go so we will be encouraging children to try new foods. However, please be assured that no one will go hungry!
- This School Holiday Club is run in conjunction with the Holiday Activity and Food programme, (HAF). We are delighted that EKO has been able to secure funding from Shropshire Council, Staffordshire Council and Telford & Wrekin Council If you have received a code for your child, either from your school or through your councils website, places at this Holiday Club will be free.
- We work with children of all abilities and have lots of experience of supporting children who receive SEND support in school. However, if your child has 1:1 support or doesn’t attend a mainstream school can you please contact us before making a booking, so that we can discuss how and if we can accommodate their needs.
For more information about how to join us and what to bring please use the following link. Summer HC Joining Instructions 2023
Half Term Holiday Clubs – Open to Children in Year 1 to 8
Half Term Holiday clubs run on the same lines as our School Holiday Clubs, but DO NOT form part of the HAF programme.
- Funded places are not available
- we provide drinks and snacks but children must provide their own packed lunch
For more information about how to join us and what to bring please use the following link Half Term HC Joining Instructions 2023
If you have any questions or would like further information about any of these events please contact us at email@example.com